Saturday, July 08, 2006

To my Paramour whom i love so much

Dedicated to some one very very special. I am not a poet and i cant be that one. This is my never ending list of trials to achieve .....................


Dedicated to one whom i call my paramour
love as selfisly as i love my own soul your soul

you are the passion, you are the sole inspiration
and you are the sole purpose of my transformation

You are the fire, power and you are the desire
you are the only one for whom i can ever aspire

Born to love you from heaven or hell my genesis
in my desert you are the only hope of an oasis

I am alone in this great ocean of depression
But no one to blame but me in this dejection

I am your other half so long you were searching for
and you are my first half with whom i came so far

You love me or not but i am as firm as t he pole star
that shines at a fixed state prooving love never alter

You make me crazy each time i saw you through eyes
my soul, heart pumps for your without saying any dies

You will remain my paramour throughout the life time
if not lucky in this life time then to say better next time

I love you with out having any name, no shame
you are the one for whom i can loose all worlds fame.

----- Neeraj Kumar Jadaun

No comments: