Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Good Luck Team India


Last world cup was a great treat for us save the grand finale. That time I was in my college and what a scintillating experience was that. I still remember Aviral telling me to remain standing throughout the India-Pakistan league match when Sachin was firing full steam at one end and at other end Sehwag/Ganguly felled cheapely. Its really difficult to define a line between superstition and passion. This world will not be the same for me as all my friends are not around me but if some how they are then we can relive the old moments once again and this time we will force India to come with the World cup.

The photo of the prize distribution ceremony (Sir Sobers giving Man of the Tournament trophy to Sachin while World Cup Trophy can be seen in the background) still makes me to cry. Sachin/Sourav/Dravid and team please bring both the trophies this time and I can promise you that I will be writing eulogies in praise of you forever. This is my pledge.
May Rahul’s Devils Win the World Cup. Amen.

No comments: